Solar Powered Waterproof 20 LEDs Fawn String Light
7 In Stock
The solar light consists of a solar cell, a rechargeable battery and LED lights. And the three parts are preassembled. Light from the sun charges the battery during the daytime and the energy stored in the batteries powers the lights at night. The lighting time maybe vary, depending on how much power received from sunlight during day time. Available for all kind of party or holiday!
- Solar energy recharging, which is clean, endless and environment-friendly. Assemble the solar panel to the cradle on the anchor spike. In daytime, when there is the sunshine, the solar panel can convert the solar energy to electric energy and store it in the battery
- Energy saving, long life expectancy, low power consumption, rechargeable, saving on battery costs for you
- 2 switch buttons - one is Mode (being on or flashing mode), another is Power On / Off
- Ideal for using in road, yard, window, the places such as shop, hall, stage, especially as a Christmas tree decorated with lights to create a warm and romantic holiday
- 4 lighting colors optional: cool white, warm white, blue, RGB
- Material: ABS
- Light Source: 20pcs LED beads
- Battery: 1 x 600mAh Ni-MH battery (built-in)
- Solar Panel: 100mA 2V
- Cable Length: 4.85m (lead wire 1.53m)
- Distance Between 2 Lamp Beads: 0.165m
- Lifespan: 50000 hours
- Fully Recharged Time: 6 - 8 hours
- Bulb Using Time: 8 hours
- Waterproof: IP65
1. The light is designed for outdoor use only in an open location for receiving direct sunlight.
2. Please avoid putting the unit under shadows from buildings, trees and walls.
3. The units are designed to illuminate in dark conditions and may not operate if other sources of strong lights reflect on the panel. Please avoid street light and floodlights which will impact the PIR sensor.
4. Choose a soft ground to push the spike in to locate the light.
Package Size(L x W x H): 15.00 x 10.00 x 9.00 cm / 5.91 x 3.94 x 3.54 inches
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.