2 in 1 Digital Laser Rangefinder Tape Measure Measuring Tool with LCD Display
2 In Stock
- 2 in 1 design, 40m laser distance meter and 5m measuring tape
- LCD display, with backlight digits for easy to read clearly even in the case of insufficient light
- Lock button, convenient for tape measure automatic locking and spring back
- Multifunctional measuring modes, just like distance, area, volume, maximum, minimum, continuous measurement and indirect measurement by Pythagorean theorem
- Wide Applications, it can be used in interior design, construction and industries, especially in large areas such as rooms, apartments, buildings, factories, warehouses, volume measurement
Measurement accuracy: + / - 2mm
Laser measurement range: 0 - 40m
Tape measure range: 0 - 5m
Protection level: IP54
Product Size(L x W x H): 4.00 x 7.50 x 8.00 cm / 1.57 x 2.95 x 3.15 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 15.70 x 13.30 x 5.50 cm / 6.18 x 5.24 x 2.17 inches
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.