Airless Paint Spray Gun with 517 Nozzle
16 In Stock
This airless sprayer is designed for spraying more effectively. It can be widely used for spray painting for airless machine.
Applicable paint: including colorants, varnishes, medium-high viscosity latex paints, oil-based paints, chlorinated rubber and epoxy.
Suitable for ships, locomotives, chemical equipment, large building interior and exterior wall, steel structure, color tile painting, Bridges and pipelines and other large metal surface corrosion.
- The nozzle and ball valve adopt special alloy material with high temperature resistance.
- With great atomization effect and cleaning capacity, more practical for using.
- The safety device can avoid the problems caused by accidental collision.
- Compact design makes it easy to operate.
- You can clean the tool easily with the cleaning brush.
- Ergonomic handle to reduce fatigue, easy to use and clean.
- The inlet connector can rotate 360 degree easily.
Maximum work pressure: 3600 psi
Connector size: 1/4 inch
Nozzle type: 517
1. Attach the joint of the spray gun to the spray machine and fix it. And keep the reversible nozzle arrow facing forward.
2. Open the trigger lock and hold the handle of the spray gun.
3. Pull the trigger at a distance of 300mm from the surface of the sprayed object to start painting.
- Before using, make sure the paint has been filtered through the strainer.
- After using, please clean the product in time.
- If uneven atomization occurs, check the nozzle for clogging.
- Never aim the gun at body or allow the body to come in contact with the paint.
- Please use this product correctly.
- This is not a toy. Keep children away from it.
- The size may have a slight error due to manual measurement.
Package Size(L x W x H): 22.50 x 15.00 x 5.00 cm / 8.86 x 5.91 x 1.97 inches
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.