LED Solar Power Intelligent Flame Light IP65 Waterproof Lamp
10 In Stock
This lamp can be used indoors and outdoors. It can be widely used outdoors to illuminate your driveways, sidewalks, lawns, gardens, terraces, fences, walls and so on. It can also be used indoors in bedrooms, restaurants, bars, cafes, entertainment clubs and other places that need a warm atmosphere.
- High-quality polysilicon photovoltaic panels. Effectively convert the solar energy into electricity.
- Intelligent lighting control. It automatically turns off and enters charging mode during the daytime, and shuts down automatically at night.
- Two light modes: dynamic flame mode which stimulates the real flame jumping and static lighting mode. Change the light mode according to your own needs.
- IP65 waterproof. Safe and reliable to use in rainy days.
- Multiple installation ways. It can be mounted on the wall, stick into the ground, be held by hands, or just put it on the desk.
- Built-in a 2000mAh Li-ion battery. When it is continuous rainy or when there is no sunlight, you can utilize Micro USB port to charge the lamp to keep it working.
Solar panel: 0.88W, 17pct solar efficiency
Battery: built-in 3.7V 2000mAh Li-ion battery
Charging time: 12 hours (solar energy) or 3 hours (Micro USB)
Working time: about 9 - 12 hours
Light source: 96pcs SMD 2835 lights
Color temperature: 1150 - 1250K
Is Dimmable: No
Light Source: LED Bulbs
Package Size(L x W x H): 17.00 x 14.00 x 21.20 cm / 6.69 x 5.51 x 8.35 inches
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.