MD - 4030 Underground Metal Detector
2 In Stock
- Tow Operation Modes: All Metal - to let you search for all different types of metal with auto ground balance and high sensitivity. DISC - to discriminate what kind of metal is being detected.
- Waterproof Search Coil: The search coil of our metal detector is waterproof, so it can be used when it is rainy, but not to be used underwater detections.
- Adjustable Volume and Stem: Adjust the volume of the speaker and headphones, lets you connect headphones (not supplied) to the detector, helps you keep from disturbing others as you treasure seek. You can also adjust the stem length as you want.
- Earphone Jack: There is an earphone jack on our control panel. You can connect a pair of headphones (not included) to the detector so you can listen privately. Using earphones also saves battery power and makes it easier to identify subtle changes in the sounds you hear, for better detection results.
- View Meter and Pointer: The meter pointer swings to be right if metal is found.
- Wide Application: Testing metal foreign body from raw materials, fuel and food. Detecting metal objects in archaeological exploration Checking metal foreign bodies in express delivery and luggage. Also well suitable for cable detection in walls, ceilings and floors.
- Battery: 2 x 9V 6F22 battery (not included)
- Operating voltage: 7.2 - 9.6V
- Operating frequency: 5kHz
- Operating current: 10mA (standby), 70mA (max.)
- Sensitivity: 130mm (test coin: US 25 cents)
Package Size(L x W x H): 53.50 x 22.00 x 11.00 cm / 21.06 x 8.66 x 4.33 inches
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.