TN400 Non-contact Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer
634 In Stock
In many cases you have to do a lot of cooking, so you need to check the temperatures of the oven or other cooking devices. It is also necessary to check the freezers and refrigerators. The other necessity is to check the temps of plugs and switches in the house, especially when in use. At this moment, this kind of infrared thermometer is your best partner to solve these problems.
- Wide range of application: suitable for both industry and household applications such as transformer substation, food processing, gold metallurgy, oven, indoor temperature, air condition, etc.
- Quick and efficient: you just press the trigger and let the laser point to the object to be measured, it will show the temperature accurately with very short response time
- Built-in laser: great distance-spot ratio ( 12 : 1 ) offers accurate results for longer distance compared with other thermometers
- No need of contact: it can measure the temperature from a very distant place without any touch, by the way, it does no harm to the object to be measured
- Pistol-shape: pistol-shape design makes it easy and comfortable to hold, meanwhile, protruding stripes on the handle can avoid it from falling down
- High-definition back-light: it can provide you white and high definition backlight, you can use even in the darkness
- Unit conversion: it supports Centigrade and Fahrenheit conversion to meet different requirements
- Energy saving and environmental: it just needs two AAA batteries for power, very energy saving, environmental and money saving
- Humanized design: automatic power off and laser shutdown can prolong battery life, very practical and convenient
- Temperature range: - 50 - 400 Deg. C / - 58 - 752 Deg. F
- Accuracy rating: 1.5 Deg. C
- Resolution: 0.1 Deg. C / 0.1 Deg. F
- Response time: 0.5 second
- Spectral response: 8 - 14um
- Emissivity: 0.95 ( preset )
- Distance to spot size: 12 : 1
- Operating temperature: 0 - 40 Deg. C / 32 - 104 Deg. F
- Operating humidity: 10 - 95pct
- Storing temperature: - 20 - 60 Deg. C / - 4 - 140 Deg. F
- Power: 2 x 1.5V AAA battery ( not included )
1.Can I use it to measure body temperature?
- We do not agree with this usage. Because the sweat and body oil will affect the reading, the data is not accurate. You'd better get a clinical thermometer if you want to take the temperature of people or animals.
2.Does this unit have an auto shut off feature?
- Yes, it does. It will turn off automatically after 12 seconds.
3.How far is the effective range?
- Actually printed on this device is the ratio between the distance from the object and the diameter of the spot being measured, which is 12 : 1. That means if you're standing 12 feet from a wall, the area that you're measuring is a one-foot ( diameter ) circle on the wall. If you want to measure a one- inch spot, you need to be within 12 inches of the object.
4.Will it measure the temperature of a room?
- It can measure the temperature of objects in the room, but not the air.
5.Will it measure the temperature of the pool outside?
- Yes, it will. It also measures the temperature of water in an open container.
- Do not use solvent to clean plastic lens
- Do not submerge the unit in water
Package Size(L x W x H): 18.50 x 13.00 x 4.00 cm / 7.28 x 5.12 x 1.57 inches
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.